Lordy & Dawn - Dressage Competition
Lordy & Dawn - Galloping Fun!
Lordy & Dawn - Liberty Fun in Round Pen
Lordy stretching for connection
Strengthen the relationship with your horse,
and enhance your riding performance.
Do you desire your horse to be calm, responsive, cooperative and eager during your ride? Dawn teaches a dynamic program dovetailing dressage classical riding, in-hand work and horsemanship principles. Dressagemanship™ is a solid approach to a framework built on communication, relationship and motivation to achieve balance of mind and body.
What will I learn in sessions with Dawn?
- Understand what it means to be a good leader and partner for your horse
- Feel more confident yourself and have less fear when riding
- Learn the importance of having the best intention with a sense of humor
- Learn to develop a horse that is calm, responsive, connected and eager
- Gain a deeper understanding of how your horse thinks and learns
- Enhance relaxation in your horse’s body
- Learn how to create more flexion, softness and lightness in your horse
- Develop greater communication to enhance understanding for progress
- Use your time more effectively to it takes less time to achieve results
- Understand what to do when your horse is presented with things he is scared of or does not like
- Reduce general spookiness in your horse
- Learn the mindset of a true horseman where horsemanship is an art form
- Learn how to use every opportunities to make impactful changes in your horse’s behavior
- Have a horse that is present in his mind for your sessions together
- Learn to master your intention and body language
- Learn how to prepare your horse for shows and other stressful environments
- How to load your horse in the trailer by yourself